Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
- Application Mode : Online Registration
- Starting Date : Second week January, 2016
- Last Date : Second week February, 2016
- Designation : Executive Trainee (ET2017)
- Number of Vacancies : 183
- Remuneration : Rs. 15600- 39100/- and GP Rs. 5400 /-
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Minimum Percentage in Graduation : 60%
- General candidates : 26 Years
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 29 Years
- SC/ST candidates : 31 Years
Selection Procedure :
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE2017 score.
- The final selection will be done after Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interviews (PI).
Application Form/Admit Card : http://www.npcilonline.co.in/index.html