RPSC Computer Programmer
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced 216 vacancies of Programmer position in recent notification dated 25 January 2024.
Students having graduation and post graduation in computer science, information, technology or electronics and communication can apply for the position from 1 February 2024 to 1 March 2024.
Student should have a B.E. / B.Tech or M.Sc degree either in Computer Science (CS) or Information Technology (IT) or Electronics and Communication (EC).
Student should have a MCQ degree from a recognized university of India.
Student should have an M.Tech degree in Computer Science (CS) or Information Technology (IT) or Electronics and Communication (EC).
Student should have MBA degree with specialization in Information and Technology.
Also, student should be able to read, write and speak Hindi language in Devanagiri Script along with basic knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Students should have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 40 years as on 1 January 2025.
Although, there are various age relaxations given to certain reserved category students.
The exam will be offline in nature having two papers of 100 marks each. Therefore, the written exam will be of 200 marks in total and having 40% minimum qualifying aggregate criteria for General category candidates and 36% minimum qualifying aggregate criteria for SC/ST category students.
Each paper is to be attempted in 120 minutes time duration.
The application fee for General/OBC Creamy Layer/ MBC Creamy layer students is Rs 600.
The application fee for SC/ST/OBC Non Creamy Layer/ MBC Non Creamy Layer and Physically disabled candidates is Rs 400.
Students of reserved category belonging to other states shall be considered as General category candidates.
If any student wants to change any detail filled in online application then he/she can do so with a correction fee of Rs 500 till 10 March 2024.
The application forms can be filled online between 1 February 2024 and 1 March 2024.
How to Apply:
Important Guidelines regarding RPSC Programmer Exam
- The exam will be in offline format. Students will be given OMR Sheet to mark the correct option for respective question. Each question will have five options out of which only one is correct. Student has to darken only one bubble indicating the correct answer.
- It is mandatory to fill one option for each question.
- If student does not want to answer any question, then he/she has to fill circle ‘5’ indicating he is willing not answering the question. If none of the five options are answered, then one third of the marks of that question will be deducted.
- A candidate who has not darkened any of the five circles in more than 10% questions shall be disqualified in the exam.
- For checking weather every question has been answered in the OMR Sheet, extra 10minutes will be provided to the students.