PSPCL JE 2024
Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd (PSPCL) has recently released an official circular on 5 February 2024 about the release of 544 Junior Engineers for Electrical and Civil background. The official detailed notification will be released soon on the official website of PSPCL www.pspcl.in .
PSPCL JE: Job Profile
A Junior Engineer in State Power Corporation is responsible to check and maintain the entire feeder designated under him/her. A Junior Engineer will be working with Assistant Line Man (ALM) and Line Man (LM) under him/her. A Junior Engineer also has to prepare detailed blueprint of the connections of the feeder and other supply line. He/she will be responsible for the transformer installation along with poles, cables and other electricity supply units.
PSPCL JE: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates having a 3-year regular diploma or 4-year regular degree in the respective discipline with minimum 60% aggregates can apply for the position of junior engineer in Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL).
- It is mandatory to have Punjabi as a subject till class 10th for students applying for the position of junior engineer in PSPCL. Hence, applying candidates should be able to read, write and speak Punjabi language.
- Also, the age limit of the candidates must be between 18 to 37 years. Although there are certain age relaxation according to government norms to certain category students.
PSPCL JE: Exam Pattern
The selection in PSPCL JE Exam will be on the basis of written exam consisting of 100 questions of 1 mark each. The questions will be as follows:
- 70 Questions will be from respective discipline.
- 10 Questions will be from General Intelligence and Logical Reasoning.
- 10 Questions will be from General English.
- 10 Questions will be from General Awareness.
For every incorrect answer, one fourth of the allotted marks will be deducted.
PSPCL JE: Important Dates
- The official notice regarding the PSPCL JE 2024 recruitment was released on 5 February 2024.
- The Official detailed notification will be released between 6 February and 8 February 2024.
- The online applications forms can be filled between 9 February 2024 and 1 March 2024.
- The education qualification, age limit and other eligibility criteria will be calculated as on 1 March 2024.
PSPCL JE: Preparation Strategy
Students interested in PSPCL JE recruitment must keep in mind the current competitive environment in the exams. Since the cutoffs are increasing for all state exams, and the number of students applying for the job is also getting high, therefore, the competition is going to be tough for this year PSPCL JE exam. Hence, a proper strategy must be used to crack the exam in the first attempt.
Also, the importance of test series cannot be neglected for PSPCL JE 2024 Exam. Test series will help you to revise the topics and also help in identifying the weak areas so that those can be worked upon and improved before the final exam.
Engineers Academy provides detailed study plan along with full proof strategy to cover technical as well as non topics. Additionally, students can also subscribe to Nimbus Learning Youtube channel to get the latest updates regarding PSPCL JE notification, exam pattern, detailed syllabus analysis and other updates regarding the best strategy to clear the Exam in the first attempt.