UP Police Computer Operator And Programmer
UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board Recruitment 2024
Recent notification on 20 December 2023 on UPPBPB (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board) Website announces for the recruitment of 930 Computer Operator Grade-A and 55 Programmer Grade-2 positions.
Application can be filled online from 7 January 2024 to 28 January 2024 on visit the official website of UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board www.uppbpb.gov.in
- For UP Computer Operator Grade-A, Students must have passed Class 12th with Physics and Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized Board.
And it is necessary to pass "O" label examination in Computer from the Department of Electronics Accredited in Computer and Communication (DOEACC), Government of India or any other examination recognized equivalent to it by the Government.
Diploma in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Electronics Engineering with a minimum 60% aggregate from the Council of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh or any qualification recognized as equivalent by the Government.
- For UP Programmer Grade-2, Bachelor's degree from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by the Government.
Must have passed “A” Label examination in Computer from the Department of Electronics Accredited in Computer and Communication (DOEACC), Government of India or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Government.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science (PGDCA) with the degree of Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) or Bachelor of Science (Information Technology) or Bachelor of Science (Electronics) from a University established by law in India or India Any qualification recognized as equivalent by the Government.
- The upper age limit for candidates is 30 Years as on 31 December 2023 for UR Category students of Programmer Grade-2 position and 28 Years for Computer Operator Grade-A position as on 1 July 2023.
However, there are age relaxations for certain category of students according to government norms.
The selection for the post of Computer Operator Grade-A as well as Programmer Grade-2 will be done on the basis of separate Written Test followed by document verification
The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in written test.
- The written exam will be of 200 marks containing 160 questions of 1.25 marks each. The exam duration will be of 150 minutes.
- The exam paper will be of two sections of 100 marks each.
- The Section A will consist of mental aptitude, Logical reasoning questions and Section B will consist of questions from computer programming.
Online Coaching Classes for UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board Recruitment 2023
To clear the UP Police Computer Operator as well as Computer Programmer exam, Nimbus Learning powered by Engineers Academy has launched multiple programmes and online courses.
Nimbus Learning Youtube Channel will have daily LIVE session of Concept Booster Session at 9 am consisting of Most Expected Questions for UP Police Computer Operator 2024 exam. Additionally, for UP Police Programmer Grade-2 exam, a separate series of Concept Booster consisting of High Probability Questions will be streamed LIVE at 7 pm daily on Nimbus Learning Youtube Channel.