How to apply
- The applications must be submitted through online mode only. For detailed instructions on filling online application, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with disabilities (PwD) and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 14.09.2019 (17:00). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 16.09.2019 provided the challan has been generated by them before 14.09.2019 (17:00).
- Online Applications from non-fee exempted candidates received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown as „Incomplete‟ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the „Payment Status” link provided in the candidate‟s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.