JUVNL with the optimum utilization of available resources, is poised to bring turn-around in near future. It is going ahead with all corners equally energized and activated. Flagship Schemes like RGGVY and RAPDRP are running on fast track. Hopefully the schemes will be completed on scheduled time. Around 67% of villages have been electrified so far and the work in the balance villages have been taken up on war footing.
- Application Mode : Online Registration
- Starting Date : Update Soon
- Closing Date : Update Soon
- Designation : Assistant Engineer (AE), Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)
- Number of Vacancies : Update Soon
- Remuneration : Rs. 9300 – 34800/ and Grade Pay Rs. 5500/
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Degree in Electronics and tele-communication Engineering
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
- Genral Candidate : 60%
- OBC/SC/ST Candidates : 50%
- GEN (UR) candidates : 35 years
- OBC (NCL) candidates : 37 years
- SC / ST candidates : 40 years
Application Fee :
- General Candidates and OBC : Rs. 1000/
- SC/ST Candidates : RS. 250/
- PWD Candidates : Rs. 250/
Selection Procedure : The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Application form/Admit Card: http://www.juvnl.org.in/career.php