Engineers Academy is the Best RRB JE CBT-1, CBT-2 Coaching in Jaipur, Patna, Allahabad, Delhi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ajmer, Kota, Bhilwara, Jodhpur, Jalandhar, Patiala, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, and Phagwara (LPU).
1. Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulﬁll all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post(s) as on the closing date of online registration (31.01.2019). CANDIDATES WAITING FOR FINAL RESULTS OF PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION SHOULD NOT APPLY.
2. Any candidate found using unfair means of any kind in the examination, sending someone else in his/her place to appear in the examination, attempt to impersonate will be debarred from appearing in all the examinations of all the RRBs/RRCs (Railway Recruitment Cell) for a lifetime. He/she will also be debarred from getting any appointment in the Railways, and if already appointed, will be dismissed from service. Such candidates are also liable for legal prosecution.
3. Candidates are advised to visit only ofﬁcial websites of the RRBs indicated at Para 20.0 of the CEN and be very cautious about fake websites and job racketeers.
4. The scale of Pay:
For Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE(IT)], Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA):-Level 06 (RSRP 7th CPC Pay Matrix.) with initial pay of Rs. 35400/-, plus other allowances admissible at that time.
18 - 33 years (as on 01-01-2019) (Please refer Para No. 5.0).
6. Candidates are required to go through the Post Parameter Table, Vacancy Table and ascertain their eligibility to apply through ONLINE mode to anyone RRB only, depending upon their eligibility. The selection of RRB once exercised shall be ﬁnal. Application to more than one RRB will lead to rejection of all the applications.
7. Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application. Candidates need NOT send printouts of application or Certiﬁcates or copies to RRBs concerned by post. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith. After submission of application against this CEN RRBs shall not entertain any representation for modiﬁcation of the information furnished in the application.
8. Candidates must ensure that they fulﬁll the prescribed medical standards for the post(s) they are opting for. Candidates who are found medically unsuitable for the opted post(s) shall not be given any alternative appointment.
9. Stages of Exam: There shall be a two-stage Computer Based Test (CBT).
10. Marks will be normalized as per the formulae are given in Para No. 14.2 & 14.3 of this Notice.
11. RRB-wise shortlisting of candidates for 2nd Stage CBT shall be done at the rate of 15 times (may increase or decrease as per the requirement of Railway Administration). The shortlisting of 2nd Stage CBT will be based on the merit of the candidates in 1st Stage CBT. The RRB-wise shortlisted candidates for 2nd Stage CBT shall be advised through the ofﬁcial websites of RRBs and e-mail to download they're re-called letter for appearing in the RRB JE CBT-2
12. Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in CBTs. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
13. Banned items:- Electronic gadgets like Mobile phones, Bluetooth, pen drive, laptops, calculators, wrist watches or any other communication devices or pen/pencil, wallets/purses, belts and metallic wears including ornaments etc., are strictly NOT allowed inside the examination hall. Any infringement of this instruction will entail summary rejection besides legal action including debarment from future examinations.
14. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the above-banned items to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
15. Center/City allocation will depend upon technical and logistical feasibility. Candidates may have to travel to other Cities/States.
16. Candidates should have their own Mobile Number and valid & active e-mail ID as RRBs shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and e-mail. The Mobile Number and e-mail ID should be active until the completion of the recruitment process. RRBs will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage.
17. Before ﬁlling up of the online application, candidates are advised to thoroughly read the entire instructions and information in the detailed CEN available on the websites of RRBs.
18. Admission to all stages of recruitment process shall be purely provisional, subject to the candidates satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
19. Mere issue of the e-Call letter to the candidates will NOT imply that their candidature has been ﬁnally accepted by the RRB.
20. RRBs conduct veriﬁcation of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidates have qualiﬁed in all the stages of examinations. RRB may reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of the recruitment process, in case the candidate is found to be not fulﬁlling the requisite criteria, and if appointed, such a candidate is liable to be removed from service summarily.
21. Before applying for the post(s) against this CEN, candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulﬁll all the eligibility norms including age, educational qualiﬁcation(s) and medical standard(s). Candidates should ensure that they have requisite educational/technical qualiﬁcations from recognized Board/University/Institute as on the on the closing date for ONLINE Registration (31.01.2019). Those awaiting results of the ﬁnal examination for the prescribed qualiﬁcation are not eligible and hence should not apply.
22. Candidates attempting to apply with minor changes of information and/or facts to more than one RRB and /or multiple applications to the same RRB will be summarily rejected and such candidates will be debarred from all future examinations of RRB.
23. Candidates who have been debarred by any RRB/RRC either for life or for a speciﬁed period which is not yet completed should NOT apply for this CEN. Their candidature will be rejected during any stage of recruitment as and when detected.
24. Candidates should enter their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/SSLC/High School Examination Certiﬁcate or an equivalent Certiﬁcate ONLY.
In cases of name change, candidates should indicate their Changed Name only in the ONLINE application. However, other details should match with the Matriculation or Equivalent certiﬁcate. Date of such change (or) application for such change should be prior to the date of registration of ONLINE application.
Gazette Notiﬁcation or any other legal document as applicable for such cases should be submitted at the time of Document Veriﬁcation (DV).
25. Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical, in all stages of the recruitment process and should not be in block/capital letters. Signatures in a different style at the time of CBT and DV etc. (as applicable) may result in cancellation of candidature.
26. Dates of examinations will also be published on the websites of participating RRBs and e-Call letters for CBT and DV (as applicable) will be available for downloading ONLY on websites of the RRB concerned. The examination center, date, and shift indicated in the call letter shall be ﬁnal.
RRBs reserve the right to introduce additional CBTs and/or additional DV etc., without assigning any reason.
27. Vacancies indicated in the CEN are provisional and may increase or decrease or even may become NIL in total or in speciﬁc Railways/Units/Communities/Posts at a later stage depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration. Further additional posts, if required by the Railway(s)/Unit(s) may also be included at a later stage.
The Railway Administration also reserves the right to cancel the notiﬁed vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be ﬁnal and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notiﬁed vacancies, the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded except for candidates, who have attended the 1st Stage CBT.
28. Preference for a post(s) and/or Railway(s)/Unit(s): The options from the candidates for various posts for which they are eligible in the opted RRB, shall be taken during submission of ONLINE applications.
On completion of all stages of the recruitment process, RRB shall allot post & Railway/Unit as per the option of the candidates ONLY subject to merit and vacancy position. Once candidates have been impaneled as per their merit/choice, they will forfeit the right to be considered for any other post/category.
Candidates with partial option will be considered only for the speciﬁc categories opted by them. Non-option for certain posts would be considered as their unwillingness for the same.
However, RRBs also reserve the right to allot Post/Railway/Unit not opted by the candidates, if considered necessary in administrative interest, subject to the candidate(s) meeting the requirements of the post concerned.
In case of shortfall in empanelment of candidates or other exigencies, RRB reserves the right to utilize the extra list of candidates, if required, as per the merit and option of the candidates.
29. Selection by RRB does not confer upon candidates any right of appointment in the Railways. The function of the RRB is to recommend names of suitable candidates to the concerned authorities of the Zonal Railway/Production Unit who in turn issue the offer of appointment letter subject to availability of vacancies and satisfying all eligibility criteria including antecedents and character.
30. Selected candidates will have to undergo training wherever prescribed and during training period only stipend will be paid as applicable.
31. Selected candidates have to execute Security and/or Indemnity Bond wherever necessary at the time of joining in Railway/ Post.
32. Ordinarily, a Railway servant shall be employed throughout his/her service on the Railway or Railway establishment to which he/she is posted on ﬁrst appointment and shall have no claim as a right for transfer to another railway or another establishment. In the exigencies of service, however, it shall be open to the Competent Authority to transfer the Railway servant to any other department or Railway or Railway establishment including a project in or out of India.
33. Selected candidates who are ﬁnally appointed are liable for active service in Railway Engineer’s Unit of Territorial Army.
34. Free Sleeper Class Railway Pass is admissible to SC/ST candidates. SC/ST candidates who wish to avail free travel authority will have to indicate ‘Yes’ in the relevant column in the ONLINE application. For such candidates, Free Sleeper Class Railway Pass will be a part of the e-call letter when they are called for various stages of recruitment viz. CBTs/DV etc., (as applicable) as per the details of valid Caste Certiﬁcate uploaded by them while submitting an ONLINE application. It is the responsibility of the candidates availing free travel authority to give the correct name of the Railway station in the online application, failing which their travel authority may get rejected while obtaining a reservation.
At the time of obtaining a reservation and traveling, the Reservation Clerk and/or Ticket Checking Staff will ask for the original SC/ST community certiﬁcate for veriﬁcation of the genuineness of the candidate. Any attempt to misuse this traveling authority shall lead to rejection of candidature at any stage of the recruitment process including debarment for future examinations.
35. RRBs reserve the right to incorporate any subsequent changes/ modiﬁcations/ additions in the terms & conditions of recruitment under the CEN as necessitated and applicable.
36. RRB may share, with the consent of the candidates, the scores obtained by them in RRB exams with other Ministries/ Departments/Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) and Private organizations, for recruitment in their organizations. Candidates may give their consent for the same, or otherwise, in the ONLINE application.
37. To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date, since there may be a possibility of inability/failure to log on to the website of RRB concerned on account of heavy load on the internet or website during last days.
RRB does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.