SSC JE 2019 Regular Classroom Program
SSC JE -2019 (Prelims + Mains ) Regular Classroom Programme
- SSC JE - 2019 Regular Classroom Programme for Final Year and Passout Students.
- This Programme for Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
- This Programme Covered the Syllabus of SSC-JE (Staff Selection Commission-Junior Engineer)- Prelims + Mains and State Engineering Services Examinations .
- This programme is especially designed to provide you a competitive advantage with strong fundamentals, problem solving skills and clarity on the basics. The programme inherently quantifies your progress periodically, to improve and maximize performance.
- Engineers Academy team has developed very effective teaching methodology and advance techniques to face competitive examinations.
- High Quality Study Material is provided in this Classroom Programme with Theory, Solved Problems, Objective/ Conventional Type Questions, Test Papers and Regular Assignments for practice.
- Classes Conducted : Monday to Sunday.
- 750-800 Hours Course Duration.
- Pre and Post Exam Guidance.
- Study Material and Test Series.
- Subjects taught from Basic to Advanced Level.
- Real Test Environment available and Surplus practice and Test Session.
- Experienced and Dedicated Faculty.
- Library facility (Reference & Standard Books).
- Orientation Towards Concept Building instead of Cramming.
- Regular Doubt Sessions.
Study Materials :
- Theory and Objective books of Technical Subjects.
- General Studies Books : History, Polity, Economics, Geography, Life Science (Bio./Physics/ Chemistry), Current Affairs (Theory and Previous Year Solved Question Papers).
- SSC JE Objective Previous Year Solved Papers Book (2007-2018).
- SSC JE Conventional Previous Year Solved Papers Book (2007-2018).
- Practice Book / MCQ Book of Technical Subjects.
Classroom Test: Engineers Academy provides the complete Classroom Test of each and every Technical and Non-Technical Subject up to the level of SSC JE.
Test Series (Online & Offline): Engineers Academy provides the complete online and offline test series each and every Technical and Non-Technical Subject up to the level of SSC JE.
- SSC JE 2019 Prelims Online Test Series.
- SSC JE 2019 Mains Offline Test Series.
Standard Books: Engineers Academy Publications provides very comprehensive, focus and exam orientated competitive books. These books cover the essential theory, numerical, practice problems, previous year questions and solved examples of various technical exams.
How to Enroll: To take admission in Classroom Programme, it is mandatory to fill Registration Form. After this three different options are available for admission:
- Direct Admission at Engineers Academy Study Centers.
Admission through Demand Draft (By Speed Post).
DD Should be in favour of "Engineers Academy Pvt. Ltd." payable at Jaipur
Online Admission : www.engineersacademy.org
Document Required :
- Registration Form.
- Identity Proof : Voter ID / Aadhar Card (UID) / Driving License / PAN Card or Passport etc.
- Two Passport Size Photograph.
- Engineers Academy Student Card (if you are an Ex-EA Student).