Foundation Classroom Program ( GATE + PSUs 2025 )
About Us :
- GATE+PSUs-2025 Foundation Classroom Programme for Second Year and Third Year Students.
- Foundation Classroom Programme for Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering , Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science & IT , Chemical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Production Engineering, Textile & Fiber Engineering and Bio-Technology Engineering.
- This programme is especially designed to provide you a competitive advantage with strong fundamentals, problem solving skills and clarity on the basics. The program inherently quantifies your progress periodically, to improve and maximize performance.
- Engineers Academy team has developed very effective teaching methodology and advance techniques to face competitive examinations.
- High Quality Study Material is provided in this Classroom Programme with Theory, Solved Problems, Objective/ Conventional Type Questions, Test Papers and Regular Assignments for Practice.
- Classes Conducted : Monday to Sunday.
- 1000-1100 Hours Course Duration.
- Pre and Post Exam Guidance.
- Study Materials and Test Series.
- Interview Guidance Programme.
- Subjects taught from Basic to Advanced Level.
- Real Test Environment available, Surplus practice and Test Session.
- Experienced and Dedicated Faculty.
- Library facility (Reference & Standard Books).
- Orientation towards concept building instead of cramming.
- Theory and Objective books of Technical Subjects.
- Engineering Mathematics Book: Theory and Previous Year Solved Question Papers.
- Reasoning & Aptitude Book: Theory and Previous Year Solved Question Papers.
- DPP (Daily Practices Problems) Sheet for Regular Assignments.
- GATE Previous Year Solved Papers.
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge Books.
- Hand Book and MCQ Book of Various PSUs Exams.
Classroom Test :Engineers Academy provides the complete Classroom Test of Technical and Non-Technical Subjects up to the level of GATE and PSUs.
Test Series (Online & Offline): Engineers Academy provides the complete Online and Offline Test Series for Technical and Non-Technical Subjects up to the level of GATE and PSUs.
- GATE-2024 Online Test Series.
- GATE-2025 Online Test Series.
Counseling and Interview Guidance Programme :
- Post GATE Counseling : PSUs Recruitments & Previous Year Cutoffs, IIT Previous Year Cutoffs, NITs Previous Year Cutoffs, IIITs and Other Government Colleges Admissions Criteria, Research Institutes, Scholarships in M.E./M.Tech., PGDIE-NITIE Programme, Library Funds, CSIR-JRF, Master in Technology/Engineering, FPM (IIM Fellowship), Placement Drive, M.S. From Foreign Universities, Teaching Jobs.
Standard Books:Engineers Academy Publications provides very comprehensive, focus and exam orientated competitive books. These books cover the essential theory, numerical, practice problems, previous year questions and solved examples of various technical exams.
How to Enroll:To take admission in Classroom Programme, it is mandatory to fill Registration Form. After this 3 different options are available for admission:
- Direct Admission at Engineers Academy Study Centers.
Admission through Demand Draft ( By Speed Post).
DD Should be in favour of "Engineers Academy Pvt. Ltd." payable at Jaipur.
Online Admission : www.engineersacademy.org
Document Required :
- Registration Form
- Identity Proof : Voter ID / Aadhar Card (UID) / Driving License / PAN Card or Passport etc.
- Two Passport Size Photograph.
- Engineers Academy Student Card (if you are an Ex-EA Student).