Regular Classroom Program ( ESE + GATE 2024)
About Us :
- ESE +GATE - 2024 Regular Classroom Programme for Final Year And Pass out Students.
- Regular Classroom Programme for Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering , Electronics & Communication Engineering .
- This ProgrammeCovered the Syllabus of ESE ( Prelims +Mains Examination ) - Engineering Services Examination , GATE ( Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering ) and Public Sector Undertaking Examinations and Govt. Examinations & Non Tech Syllabus (General Studies, General English, Engineering Mathematics and Reasoning & Aptitude )
- This programme is especially designed to provide you a competitive advantage with strong fundamentals, problem solving skills and clarity on the basics. The program inherently quantifies your progress periodically, to improve and maximize performance.
- Engineers Academy team has developed very effective teaching methodology and advance techniques to face competitive examinations.
- High Quality Study Material is provided in this Classroom Programme with Theory, Principals , Solved Problems, Objective/ Conventional Type Questions, Test Papers and Regular assignments for practice
- Classes on Monday to Sunday.
- 1000-1050 Hours Course Duration.
- Pre Exam and Post Exam Guidance.
- Study Materials and Online & Offline Test Series.
- Interview Guidance Programme.
- Subjects Taught from Basic to Advanced Level.
- Real Test Environment available and Surplus practice and Test Session.
- Experienced and Dedicated Faculty.
- Library facility (Reference & Standard Books).
- Orientation Towards concept Building instead of Cramming.
Study Materials :
- Theory and Objective books of Technical Subjects.
- General Studies and Engineering Aptitude books ( Preliminary Examination ) : Theory and Previous Year Solved Question Papers.
- Engineering Mathematics Book : : Theory and Previous Year Solved Question Papers.
- Reasoning & Aptitude Book : : Theory and Previous Year Solved Question Papers.
- ESE Prelims Paper-1& Paper-2 ObjectivePrevious Year Solved Question Papers.
- ESE Mains Paper-1& Paper-2 ConventionalPrevious Year Solved Question Papers.
- DPP ( Daily Practices Problems) Sheet for Regular Assignments.
- GATE Previous Year Solved Papers.
- Current Affairs & G. K. Books.
- Hand Book and MCQ Book of Various PSUs Exams Books.
Classroom Test : Engineers Academy provides the complete Classroom Test of each and every Technical and Non-Technical Subjects up to the level of ESE, GATE and PSUs.
Test Series ( Online & Offline ) : Engineers Academy provides the complete online and offline test series each and every Technical and Non-Technical Subjects up to the level of ESE, GATE and PSUs.
- GATE-2024 Online Test Series.
- ESE-2024 Prelims Examination Online / Offline Test Series.
- ESE-2024 Mains Examination Offline Test Series.
Counseling and Interview Guidance Programme:
- Post GATE Counseling: PSUs Recruitments & Previous Year Cutoffs, IIT Previous Year Cutoffs, NITs Previous Year Cutoffs, IIITs and Other Government Colleges Admissions Curiteria, Research Institutes, Scholarships in M.E./M.Tech. , PGDIE-NITIE Programme, Library Funds,CSIR-JRF, Master in Technology/Engineering, FPM ( IIM Fellowship ) , Placement Drive, M.S. From Foreign Universities, Teaching Jobs,
- ESE Interview Guidance Programme :
Engineers Academy Provides the DAF Counseling for ESE-Prelims Exam Qualified Aspirants.
How to Fill DAF (Detailed Application Form).
Personality Development & HR Sessions.
Hobbies, Interest, Degree Projects, Extra & Co-curricular Activities.
Session for Technical, General Awareness and Current Affairs.
Mock Interview with real UPSC Exam.
Standards Books: Engineers Academy Publications provides very comprehensive, focus and exam orientated competitive books. These books cover the essential theory, numerical, practice problems, previous year’s questions, and solved examples of various technical exams.
How to Enroll:To take admission in Classroom Programme , it is mandatory to fill Registration form. After this, 3 different options are available for admission:
- Direct Admissions at Engineers Academy Study Centers.
- Admissions through Demand Draft ( By Speed Post)
- DD Should be favor of "Engineers Academy Pvt. Ltd." payable at Jaipur
- Online Admissions : www.engineersacademy.org
Document Requirements :
- Registration Form
- Identity Proof : Voter ID, Aadhar Card (UID )Driving License, PAN Card and Passport.
- 2 Passport Size Photograph
- Engineers Academy Student Card ( if you are an Ex-EA Student.)