WHAT IS RPSC AEN?
RPSC AEN stands for the Rajasthan public service commission Assistant engineer’s exam. It is also known as assistant engineer combined competitive exam. Sought after and therefore, attracts high competition.The examination held in successive stages:
1. Preliminary exam
2. Mains exam
3. Interview round
RPSC AEN is highly sought after and therefore, attracts high competition.
RPSC AEN 2022 EXAM DATE:
The official notification of RPSC AEN is released to be soon .visit regularly to know the latest update:
Online application start: to be updated soon
Last date of application: to be updated soon
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR RPSC AEN 2022:
AGE: The lower age limit is 21 year and upper age limit is 40 years. Certain age relaxation provided for specific reserved categories.
1. A degree in civil/electrical/mechanical engineering from university established by law in India and qualification declared equivalent thereto by the state government is must for recruitment through RPSC AEN exam.
2. Degree in Civil/Agriculture Engineering from a University established by law in India or qualifications declared equivalent thereto by the state government
3. Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of Rajasthan
REGISTRATION & APPLICATION FOR RPSC AEN 2022:
Registration & application can be done on official website of rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in candidates will be required to register themselves using a register mobile number and email ID before moving on to the application.
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Candidates will be able to online through the official website (www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.)
2. Candidates are required to have a valid email ID and mobile number because important details like the registration no and password will be sent to this email ID and mobile no. In fact, all forms of communication about the dates and important events will be intimated through these contact points.
3. Candidates must have the Class 10, 12, graduation mark sheets while filing the online application. A scanned copy of the most recent photograph and signature (In Prescribed Size) must also be kept handy.
4. After filling out basic details, candidates will be directed to the fee payment section.
5. All the candidates are advised to check all the details filled in the form because in any circumstance.
6. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
FEE FOR RPSC AEN 2022
EXAM PATTERN & SYLLABUS:
1. Preliminary exam
2. Main exam
The Examination is meant to serve as a screening test only.The marks obtained in the preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks as may be fixed by the Commission for any lower range will be admitted to the Main Examination.
Preliminary exam is divided in two sections:
Main examination: The RPSC AEN 2022 Mains Examinations will be the conventional type written examination. It consists of Paper I and II which have compulsory subjects and Paper III and IV that consist of optional subjects. Given
Below is the gist of the mains exam pattern.
Paper-I: General Knowledge and General Science including General Knowledge of Rajasthan – its Geography, Economy and culture:
1. Current affairs: – current events of State, National and International importance. National & International agencies and their activities. Games & Sports at State, National and International levels.
2. History & Culture: – Land Marks in the political and cultural history of India. Major monuments and literary works. Renaissance, struggle for freedom and national integration. History & Culture of Rajasthan with special reference to :-
(A) The medieval background.
(B) Sociology-economic life and organization.
(C) Freedom movement and political awakening.
(D) Political integration.
(E) Dialects and Literature.
(F) Music, Dance & theater.
(G) Religious beliefs, cults, saints, poets, Warrior-saints, Lok Devtas & Lok Deviyan.
(I) Fairs and Festivals, Customs, Dresses, Ornaments with special reference to Folk & tribal aspects thereof
3. General Science: – General Science will cover General appreciation and understanding of Science including matters of everyday observations and experiences. Candidates are supposed to be familiar with matters such as electronics tale-communications, Satellites and elements of computers (both Hard & Soft Ware’s), research labs including CSIR managed national labs and institutes. Environment & pollution etc.
4. Economic Developments with special reference to Rajasthan: – Food and commercial Crops of Rajasthan, agriculture based Industries, Major irrigation and River Valley Projects, Projects for the development of the desert and waste lands. Indira Gandhi Canal Project, growth and location of industries, Industrial raw materials. Mineral based industries, Small scale and Cottage industries, export items Rajasthan handicrafts, tribes and their economy. Cooperative movement. Tourism Development in Rajasthan. Various five years Plans: Objectives and progress. Major economic problems of Rajasthan and obstacles for economic development. Current budget of Rajasthan and Central Government. Economic Reforms in India and their impact. Commercial banks and other financial institutions in Rajasthan
5. Geography and Natural Resources: – (I) Broad – physical features of the world important places, rivers, mountains, continents, oceans. (II) Ecology and wild – life of India. (III) Rajasthan Physiography : Climate, vegetation and soil regions. Broad physical divisions of Rajasthan. Human resources: problems of population, unemployment, poverty, Drought, famine and desertification in Rajasthan. Natural resources of Rajasthan. Mines and Minerals, forests, Land water. Animals’ resources. Wild-life and conservation. Energy problems and conventional and non-conventional sources of Energy.
1. Engineering materials & construction technology
2. Soil/ Geo technical Engineering
4. Structural Mechanics
5. Steel Structures
6. Reinforced Concrete Structures
7. Fluid Mechanics Including Hydrology and Irrigation
8. Public Health Engineering
9. Highway And Bridges
1. Electrical Circuits
2. Field Theory
3. Electrical Materials
4. Control System
5. Electronics and Communication
6. Microprocessor Systems and computer
7. Power systems
8. Electrical Machines
9. Electrical Measurement and Instrumentation
10. Power Electronics
1. Industrial Engineering and Management
2. Heat Transfer
3. Environmental Engineering
4. Fluid Mechanics and Turbo-machines
5. Power Generation
6. Theory of Machines
7. Strength of Materials
8. Material Science
9. Manufacturing Processes
1. Renewable Energy
3. leveling Land Development
5. Soil and Water Conservation
6. Farm Power and Machinery
7. Agricultural Processing
8. Farm Electrification and Rural housing
ANALYSIS OF RPSC AEN 2018 CUTOFF MARKS :
HOW TO START PREPARATION FOR RPSC AEN EXAM:
Most difficult part where most people get stuck is this – how to start the Preparation .we will tell you how to start your preparation and you will see how easily things start working out.
Go through the syllabus of the exam you are going to appear in RPSC AEN is the most toughest state exam students needs proper guidance and coaching .You have to choose a best coaching for the RPSC AEN 2022 .
Some people are very clear about their career preferences they try to be focused more about their particular job requirement in their preferred field of work.
Similarly, some people only try to get into a government sector because they believe it is one of the career preferences which provide greater job security for a lifetime.
In this series, ENGINEERS ACADEMY provides you offline/online batches for RPSC AEN 2022. In which we give a right direction to your Hard work .EA also provide you quality education, previous paper ,MCQ books by EA publication ,live classes, doubt session.