Rajasthan State Electricity Board
Junior Engineer (RVUN, RVPN, JVVN, AVVN, JdVVN)
1. Junior Engineer-I (Electrical) : 693
2. Junior Engineer-I (Civil) : 72
3. Junior Engineer-I (PLCC / Control & Inst.): 58
4. Junior Engineer-I (Fire & Safety) : 12
5. Junior Chemist: 9
6. Informatics Assistant : 296
Assistant Engineer (RVUN, RVPN, JVVN, AVVN, JdVVN)
1. Assistant Engineer-I (Electrical) : 34
2. Assistant Engineer-I (Mechanical) : 2
3. Assistant Engineer-I (Civil) : 1
4. Assistant Engineer-I (IT) : 9
Scheme and Syllabus
Scheme and syllabus of the competitive examination for the post of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer-I
1. Computer based “written competitive exam” shall be conducted through online mode. The Question Paper shall be of two (2) hours duration and shall consist of Objective Type questions (Multiple Choice Questions) only.
2. The Question Paper shall consist of following two parts:
Part – A : 60% Weightage
The standard and syllabus of the examination will be of the level of Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline
Part – B : 40% Weightage
- Reasoning & Mental Ability: Analytical Reasoning, Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Shapes and Mirror Images, Clocks, etc.
- Mathematics: Mathematics. (Class-XII level)
- General Knowledge & Everyday Science: Current events including issues of State (Rajasthan), National & International importance, Persons & Places in recent news, Games & Sports, Science, Indian History, Civics, Geography, Indian Polity, etc. with special reference to Rajasthan.
- Hindi General
- English General: English Grammar and language (Class-X level).
English General : 3. The Question Papers, except “Hindi General” of Part-B, shall be in English only.
4. There shall be “No Interview”.
5. There will be ‘Negative marking’ for each wrong answer.
Engineers Academy Provides the Classroom Course for RSEB-JEn/AEn.
Details of Courses:
- Classes 6 to 7 days in a week
- Study Material (Theory, Objective & MCQ ) will be provided
- Coverage of Technical & Non Technical Syllabus
Duration : 3-4 Months
Stream : Electrical Engineering
Contact Details : Engineers Academy – Gopal Pura : 7737040910
Engineers Academy – Pratapnagar : 7737040911
Fee Structure : For Non Engineers Academy Students : Rs. 28000/- (GST Included)
For Ex. Engineers Academy Students : Rs. 18000/- (GST Included)
New Batch Start Date : 18th June 2018
8 AM to 12 PM (EA – Pratap Nagar Campus)
11 AM to 3 PM (EA – Gopalpura Campus)
4 PM to 8 PM (EA – Sanghi Campus)
: 20th June 2018
4 PM to 8 PM (EA – Gopalpura Campus)
RSEB JE Test Series
Engineers Academy Announces the Online Test Series for RSEB-JEn/AEn. Online Test Series start from 5th July 2018. Test Series Schedule Update Soon … More Details Visit : www.onlineengineersacademy.org