The job of a computer programmer is vitally important in today’s digital-focused economy, which is why the number of openings in this field continues to grow.Programmers write code for computer programs and mobile applications. They also are involved in maintaining, debugging and troubleshooting systems and software to ensure that everything is running smoothly.
What do computer programmers do?
1. Writing and testing code for new programs
2. Identify and correcting coding error
3. Rewriting programs for different operating system
4. Secure programs against Cyber security threats
In government sector RPSC provide you vacancy and choose you your own field in programmer job .
How to Apply FOR PROGRAMMER Vacancy 2022 :
Only online application shall be accepted for the recruitment process for programmer . Applicants are advised to follow the below mentioned steps for applications:
1. Applicant has to first obtain their SSO ID AND password .this can be done by registering themselves on sso.rajasthan.gov.in and obtaining the required registration ID and password.
2. Post this registration, applicants have to visit Rpsc.Rajasthan.gov.in in and click on Recruitment / Apply Online. The applicant has to log in through his / her SSO ID and password to fill up the complete application form.
3. Post this registration, applicants have to visit Rpsc.Rajasthan.gov.in and click on Recruitment / Apply Online. The applicant has to log in through his / her SSO ID and password to fill up the complete application form.
4. After filling in all information, applicants are advised to review the information in the Application Preview Page and finally click on Submit.
5. The examination fee has to be submitted along with the application form.
6. The application number has to be stored for all future purposes.
IMPORTANT DATES :
1. Commencement of application process: To be announced
2. Last date of application : To be announced
3. Tentative examination month : To be announced
Age limit to apply for this position is that the candidate or applicant should be a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years of age. Any age relaxations will be provided as per the state government rules.
1. B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. in Information Technology or Computer Science or Electronics and Communications or M.C.A. from a recognized University established by law in India or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by the Government.
2. M.Tech. degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or Electronics and Communications from a recognized University established by law in India or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by the Government.
B.A. (IT) from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by the Government.
2. Working Knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
The Scheme & Syllabus for the competitive examination for the post of Programmer:
A candidate must appear in all the papers. The marks and time allowed for each Paper shall be as under.
SYLLABUS FOR PROGRAMMER 2022 EXAM:
PAPER – I
Reasoning Test & Numerical Analysis & General Knowledge Problem solving, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning and Analytical Reasoning. General Knowledge and Current Affairs relating to India and Rajasthan. Data Base Management Systems ER Diagram, data models- Relational and Object Oriented databases.
Data Base Design: Conceptual data base design, Normalization Primitive and Composite data types, concept of physical and logical databases, data abstraction and data independence, data aggregation and Relational Algebra. Application Development using SQL: Host Language interface, embedded SQL programming, Stored procedures and triggers and views, Constraints assertions.
Internal of RDBMS: Physical data organization in sequential, indexed random and hashed files. Inverted and multi list structures, B trees, B+ trees, Query Optimization, Join algorithm. Transaction Processing, concurrency control and recovery management. Transaction model properties and state serviceability. Lock base protocols, two phase locking. Data Communication and Computer Networks Computer Network Architecture, Circuit switching, Packet And Massage Switching, Network Structure. Physical Layer, Data Link Layer, Framing. Re transmission algorithms. Multiple access and Aloha. CSMA/CD and Ethernet. High Speed LANs and typologies. Broadcast routing and spanning trees. TCP/IP Stack. IP Networks and Internet. DNS and Firewalls. Intrusion Detection and Prevention. Transport layer and TCP/IP. Network Management And Interoperability.
PAPER – II
System Analysis and Design System concept: Definition and characteristics, elements and boundaries, types of system development life cycle, recognition of needs, feasibility study, prototyping, role of system analyst. System planning and tools like DFD, data dictionary, decision trees, structured analysis and decision tables. IPO charts, structured walk through, input output form design, requirement and classification of forms, layout considerations form control, object oriented Design Concepts and methods. Software Life Cycle, Software Engineering paradigms.
System Analysis: Feasibility study requirement analysis, Cost benefit analysis, Planning systems, Analysis tools and techniques.
System Design: design fundamentals, Modular Design, Data and procedural design, object oriented design.
System Development: Code documentation, Program design paradigms, Efficiency Consideration. Verification, Validation and Testing: testing methods, Formal Program Verification, Testing Strategies.
Software Maintenance: Maintenance Characteristics, Maintainability, Maintenance tasks and side effects. Programming Concepts Introduction: Internet, Java as a tool for internet applications, Byte Code and its advantages.
Object Oriented Programming and Design: Review of Abstraction, Objects and other basics, Encapsulation, Information hiding, Method, Signature, Classes and Instances, Polymorphism, Inheritance, Exceptions and Exception Handling with reference to object modeling, Coupling and Cohesion in object oriented software. Object Oriented Design – Process, Exploration and Analysis.
Java Programming Basics: Variables and assignments, Input and Output, Data Types and Expressions, Flow of control, Local variables, Overloading Parameter passing, this pointer, Java Object Oriented Concepts: Use of file for I/O, Formatting output with stream functions, Character I/O, Inheritance, Public and private members, Constructors for initialization, Derived classes, Flow of Control Arrays-Programming with arrays, arrays of classes, arrays as function arguments, Strings, Multidimensional arrays, Arrays of strings, vectors, Base classes. Introduction to JSP, RMI, Java Applets and settler. Introduction to Dot Net framework and visual programming interface.
CUT OFF MARKS OF PROGRAMMER -2013 EXAM:
HOW TO PREPARE FOR PROGRAMMER 2022:
Having a extra hand of help is always better for your preparation. Therefore, taking up coaching classes gives you the leverage to learn from expert individuals who have training and experience in their hands. By joining a coaching classes online/offline you not only get expert advise but also, notes, resources, books, previous year question papers, mock tests along with preparation exposure through seniors, guest lectures and much more.
Here are some solid reason that why joining a coaching institute has become a trend to prepare for government exams:
1. Preparation in right direction
2. Personal attention
3. Relevant study material
4. Regular mock test
5. Get a competitive advantage
6. Doubt session
7. Time management and discipline