SSC (staff selection commission) conducted the exam of junior engineer (JE) – grade B for the post of Electrical/Mechanical and civil engineer. Thousand of Aspirants Appear for the exam Je exam every year.
The exam is conducted in two levels paper 1 and paper 2. Paper 1 is a Computer-based objective test of 2 hours. 200 objective questions have been asked in CBT paper -1 of JE. 100 out of 200 are from domain and the remaining 100 Questions are of GK/GS and Reasoning question. Paper -1 is the qualifying exam. Those who clear the SSC JE CBT paper -1 have to appear for paper -2 which is a conventional exam.
So start your preparation today and choose India’s best SSC JE 2019 ONLINE TEST SERIES to crack the SSC JE Recruitment exam.
Following are the features of SSC JE online test series 2019 (Key features)
- Questions papers are bilingual (Hindi and English)
- A complete detailed solution of paper will be provided.
- Proper and detailed analysis of SSC JE mock Test papers.
- All papers on based on the pattern of SSC JE previous year examinations.
- You can take the test through both Engineering Academy Application and Website.
- Full Technical support provided by Team Engineering academy
So start your preparation for SSC JE 2019 with India’s No 1 Coaching institute for SSC JE