CCMT (Centralised counselling for M.Des/M.Tech) and COAP (Common Offer Acceptance Portal conducts GATE post counselling for students for the year 2020. Candidates need to separately apply for CCMT and COAP counselling for admission after the result of GATE 2020 announced by IIT Delhi. Aside from this process, there are different methods of GATE Post-Counselling 2020 as per the institute selected by the candidate.
For the admission in NITs and IITs, candidates will have to apply to the individual institute directly where they desire admission. Register for COAPs as admission will be done on the basis of individual GATE score. For GFTS, IITs, NITS admission, candidates have to register for CCMT. In the year 2020, IIT Delhi has organized the examination. Therefore the other procedure of counselling and admission will be done by the institute only.
When does the GATE 2020 counselling will take place?
As per the current information, GATE 2020 result will be out in March 2020. Therefore GATE Counselling for IIT will be started in the first week of April 2020. Private and State universities will have their own counselling based on GATE scores. This is important information to make a note that conducting body will not counselling process for M.Tech admissions.
In order to make sure that the qualified candidate doesn’t miss out on any important information regarding the counselling process for GATE 2020, keep connected to the GATE official website. As the official website will not miss any minor or major detail once the result is announced.
Now you must be willing to know how to register for the GATE counselling 2020 Process?
For the support of the students, here we have listed important steps of the GATE post Counselling process.
- Click on the GATE 2020 counselling link available on the website.
- The candidate will be redirected to the CCMT 2020 official website.
- Candidates have to click on the CCMT 2020: Online Registration, then they will be redirected to fee payment and choice filling link in the current event section.
- For entering in this process, the candidate has to enter their GATE Registration ID.
- After this candidates have to fill the text boxes with relevant details such as the courses you desire to pursue, institutes and information.
- Qualified candidates have to pay the registration fee CCMT 2020 registration.
What are the highlights of the GATE 2020 counselling procedure?
If you have registered GATE 2020 Counselling procedure, then it is time for you to scroll through the important highlight process:-
- GATE 2020 detailed counselling process depends on the GATE 2020 scores.
- In the counselling process, candidates have to determine the authenticity of the documents.
- No common GATE counselling session will be organized for the qualified candidates of the GATE examination.
- Candidates who have qualified GATE cut off will be eligible for the GATE 2020 counselling.
- For the GATE counselling, candidates have to fill the GATE registration form, along with the proper and complete counselling fees.
- Admission in the IISC Bangalore and IITs are made on the basis of the current GATE 2020 score.