How to Prepare for SSC JE 2018-19
SSC- JEn : Exam pattern
The common entrance test of the SSC Junior Engineer Exam consists of two papers. Paper-I is an objective type based paper which is taken on an online exam (CBT) while Paper-II is subjective.
Paper-I have the following sections :
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Technical: Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Paper-II has three parts from General Engineering section which are :
- Part A: Civil & Structural
- Part B: Electrical
- Part C: Mechanical
SSC JE: How to prepare
- Go through the complete exam syllabus. Analysis of important chapters and topics and write down impotent points and topics. When you revise, you can easily understand at these main points as these short points are made by you.
- Get the appropriate study materials before you start your preparation for SSC Junior Engineer exam. You can get books as per the latest syllabus, online study notes, and other study materials.
- Keep clearing all your doubts with your friends or teachers on time. If you are having difficulty in any topic, take expert guidance and do timely preparation.
- Time management applies not only to the time you take out to study but also on how you utilize those 4-5 hours every day. Try to come up with methods to solve questions faster so you wouldn’t be wasting a lot of time during the exam. This will help you answer all the questions within the allotted time.
- While solving practice papers, try to focus on speed as well as accuracy. For this, you need to take as many mock exams as possible before the actual test.
- As the mode of examination of SSC-JEn has been changed and now it is a computer-based test. So do practice with online test series. Which is easily available on any coaching website. This will be very helpful in your examination and in check accuracy and time management.
- Daily update yourself with the latest current affairs and general knowledge. This will help you in the exam.
- Take last 5 years question paper and note the important questions, repeated questions, and pattern. Try to solve each type of question from these topics.
- If you don’t know the answer to a question, move to the next question. Do not stick with a single question. You need to score a minimum score to secure the cut off marks.
- Memorize all the important formulas and short tricks for the questions. Also, make it a habit to get enough written practice in numerical and tricky questions.
If you follow these tips carefully, you can achieve good results for sure!
If you are looking for SSC JE Postal Study Course & Online Test Series from Engineers Academy, you can order online them on below links-
if you want to know more about SSC JE Exams, find details below-
if you are looking for SSC JE & Junior Engineer Coaching in Jaipur, Allahabad, Kanpur, Delhi, Lucknow & Jalandhar, You can call Engineers Academy on 8094441777/999 for any query or download Engineers Academy Android Mobile Application or IOS Mobile application from play store.
If you are looking for SSC JE (Junior Engineer) coaching in Jaipur, SSC JE (Junior Engineer) coaching in Patna, SSC JE (Junior Engineer) coaching in Delhi, SSC JE (Junior Engineer) Coaching in Jalandhar, SSC JE (Junior Engineer) coaching in Lucknow & SSC JE (Junior Engineer) coaching in Kanpur, you can reach to our helpline on +91-8094441777. You can download Engineers Academy Android Mobile Application or IOS Mobile application.
Engineers Academy is a prominent name in the field of coaching for technical courses GATE, ESE/IES, PSU’s, SSC JE (Junior Engineer), RSEB AE/JE, RPSC AE, UPPCL, DMRC, JMRC Study Materials and Many more exams in PAN India.
Students can go through with SSC JE Syllabus, Junior Exam Syllabus, SSC Je Civil Question Papers, SSC JE Mechanical Question Papers, SSC JE Electrical Question Papers, GATE 2019-20 Exam Pattern, GATE 2020 Syllabus, GATE previous years papers, GATE Question Papers, ESE Previous Years Papers, ESE Questions Papers, JMRC Study Materials at our website and mobile applications on all platforms.
User can go through to our Engineers Academy’s Online Test Series Portal for GATE, ESE & SSC JE for Free GATE online test series, Free GATE online mock test, Free ESE Online Mock test, Free SSC JE Online Mock test & SSC JE online test series, GATE online test series, ESE online test series, JMRC Study Materials.