RRB-JE CBT-2 Classroom Program
RRB-JE CBT-2 Classroom Programme:
- RRB-JE CBT-2 Regular Classroom Programme is for those students who has good knowledge of Non-Technical Syllabus of RRB-JE CBT-1 and only want to clear their Technical part.
- The streams cover in RRB-JE CBT-2 classroom programme is Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Comm., Computer Science and Mechanical Engineering.
- This Programme Covers complete course of RRB-JE CBT-2 including Technical and Non-Technical portion.
- The RRB-JE CBT-2 Programme designed by Engineers Academy is amalgamation of effective teaching methodology and advance techniques which makes you ready to face RRB- JE competitive examination.
- Specially designed study material for RRB-JE CBT-2 contains Theory, Solved Problems and MCQ’s on pattern of RRB is provided with the classroom programme.
Salient Features of RRB- JE CBT-2 Classroom Programme:
- Class Schedule : Monday to Saturday.
- Total Course Duration : 500 to 600 hrs.
- Offline and Online Test Series according to latest RRB-JE pattern.
- Printed study material.
- Classes by experienced faculties and subject matter experts.
- Library facility (we have facility of library with more than 100 seats).
- Subject wise classroom test after completion of a subject.
- For both English and Hindi Medium Students.
- Special Doubt sessions.
- Regular Motivational Sessions.
Study Material for RRB-JE CBT-2 :
- 10+ Practice Work Books containing Theory and Objective Questions including Technical and Non-Technical portion specially designed for RRB-JE.
- MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions Book) which encompasses previous year questions of various State/Center-AEn and JEn Exams.
RRB-JE CBT-2 Test Series (Online & Offline):
- Both Offline and Online Test Series is designed according to the latest pattern of RRB JE exam.
- 35+ Online Mock Test which is subject wise, section wise and full length.
- Online Test Series can be taken on our Mobile Application “Engineers Academy App”.
- Real Time Test Environment is provided in both online and offline Test Series of RRB.
- Solution of each test is provided after submission of test.
- Direct Admission at Engineers Academy Study Centers.
Admission through Demand Draft ( By Speed Post).
DD Should be in favour of "Engineers Academy Pvt. Ltd." payable at Jaipur
Online Admission : www.engineersacademy.org
Document Required :
- Registration Form.
- Identity Proof : Voter ID / Aadhar Card (UID) / Driving License / PAN Card or Passport etc.
- Two Passport Size Photograph.
- Engineers Academy Student Card (if you are an Ex-EA Student).