GATE 2018 International
GATE 2018 examinations will be conducted in the following cities abroad: Addis Ababa (Ethiopia), Colombo (Sri Lanka), Dhaka (Bangladesh), Dubai (UAE), Kathmandu (Nepal), Singapore. The application fee for Dubai (UAE) and Singapore centres is US$ 100; and for the remaining it is US$ 50. Candidates of any nationality can opt for international centres.
· Candidates who have obtained/are pursuing their qualifying degree from countries other than India: (i) must have completed or are in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree (duration: at least 4 years) in Engineering/Technology or; (ii) must have completed or are in the final year of their Post Graduate (Master's) degree (duration: at least 2 years) in any relevant science subject.
· For candidates at international centres, ONLY a valid Passport/Government issued ID/College ID/Employee ID will be accepted as the recognized identification.
· For Foreign nationals, SC/ST/PwD categories are NOT APPLICABLE.
· The session timing at GATE International Centres will be as per their local time and it will be notified well in advance.
· The application procedure remains same for Foreign nationals as that of Indian nationals.
· The candidates opting for international examination centres will be contacted only through their e-mail. However, mobile numbers can be used only when the GATE 2018 Organizing Institute intends to communicate an important information to them.