UPPCL JE Recruitment 2019 Highlights
Electricity Service Commission has invited eligible candidates for the UPPCL JE Recruitment Notification is out now for 296 vacancies for the posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical against category-wise vacancies under UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited).
- Candidates can start filling the UPPCL Application Form from 23rd September 2019.
- For the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee), Electrical candidate must possess the technical diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Candidates will have to show the character certificate issued from the Head of the last Institute.
- UPPCL JE Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Name of the Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer (JE) Electrical (Trainee)|
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||16th October 2019|
|Last Date for Payment (Offline)||18th October 2019|
|Exam Date||Last Week of November 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||10 Days Prior to the Exam|
|Age Limit (Age Relaxation as per the Norms)||Minimum- 18 Years|
|Maximum- 40 Years|
|Pay Scale||7h Pay Matrix Level INR 44,900/- per month|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Exam and Document Verification|
UPPCL JE Vacancy 2019
Know the category-wise details in the following table-
|Category||Number of Posts|
UPPCL JE Eligibility Criteria 2019
The Eligibility Criteria is based on 2 factors- Educational Qualification and Age Limit which includes the Age Relaxation as per the Norms-
- Candidates have the knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri Script).
- If the candidate has not passed the High School or equivalent in Hindi, he/ she has to clear an exam conducted by the Registrar, Department Exam Government of UP within 3 Years of joining.
- The candidates must have passed-
- 3 years Diploma exam in Electrical Engineer awarded by the Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, UP or a Diploma equivalent thereto, recognized by the State Government.
- 3 years of All India Diploma Exam in Electrical Engineering conducted by the All India Council doe Technical Education (AICTE), Govt of India.
- Diploma Exam in Electrical Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by an Act of the Central/ State legislature.
- The candidates who have done the Diploma from Distance Learning Education are not eligible for the exam.
Age- Limit (with Age Relaxation)
- The minimum age of the candidate to apply for the post is 18 years.
- The maximum age is 40 years.
- Age Relaxation in upper age limit-
- Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act, 1961- Actual period, subject to maximum 24 months.
- SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) of Uttar Pradesh will get the relaxation of 5 years.
- The Ex-Serviceman who has served the Indian Army for 5 Years will get the maximum age relaxation of 15 years.
- The candidates who are the dependents of Freedom Fighter get the relaxation of 5 years
- 15 Years of relaxation for the Physically Handicapped (OA/ OL/ PB/ PD only) candidates.
- However, the maximum age of the candidates availing all relaxation shall not exceed the age of 55 years.
How to Apply for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2019?
- Visit the official website (www.uppcl.org).
- Enter the required details for Registration.
- The Registration Number and Password will generate and sent to the valid email id and mobile number.
- Login again with the help to Registration Number and Password to fill the Application Form.
- Enter the required credentials like- personal, educational, contact details, etc
- Upload the scanned copy of the image and signature in prescribed size.
- Pay for the Application Fee through Debit/ Credit Card, Mobile Wallet, Net Banking, or E- Challan.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Download and take a print out for future reference.
- Candidates have to pay the Application Fee through ATM cum Debit/ Credit Card, Net Banking, or SBI Bank Challan Form.
- The charges for Bank Challan will be paid extra by the candidate.
- Once the Application will be paid, it will not be refunded/ transferred nor can be held in reserve for any other future recruitment/ selection process.
|General/ OBC||INR 1000/-|
|Other State Candidates||INR 1000/-|
|SC/ ST||INR 700/-|
|Physically Handicapped||INR 10/-|
Exam Pattern 2019
- For each wrong answer, candidates have to give the penalty of 0.25 (1/4) marks from the correct answer.
- Take a look at the following table to know about the exam pattern-
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Diploma Engineer Level||150||150||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|General Awareness/ General Knowledge||20||20|
- The selection process for UPPCL JE Recruitment is based on- Written Test (Computer Based Test) and Document Verification.
- The candidates who obtain less than 30% marks in the exam are not eligible for the next process of selection.
- The Computer Based Test will be held at- Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Noida/ Greater Noida, and Meerut cities.
- The selected candidates have to undergo a training program, for a period as decided by the UPPCL.